There is a time for everything…a time to be born…a time to plant!
It’s time for Wonderbench! Along with our “2020” new year featuring its snappy aesthetic and vision-infused mania, today’s college students need more than “the right” college name and career passion to deliver on early hopes and aspirations. Forbes reported last week that practical work experience with strong companies is deemed more helpful in finding career success than graduating from a top university, but college students are often challenged to gain access. While a few organizations dedicate resources to internship and new grad programs, most companies struggle to build this key to their future success.
Inspired by those people who took a chance on us to give us our first big break (thanks Allen, Rolf, Roger & Vidya!), Wonderbench helps students with compelling potential to get in front of more companies to land internships and post-grad jobs. Wonderbench believes a recruiting firm focused on college students ignites early careers while making it easy for any company to run world-class college internship and new grad recruiting programs. Students more quickly find pathways of meaningful ambition while clients more nimbly address current business issues and build a strong leadership bench for a better future.
Friends & Family!
Years ago, my dad started a real estate company building spec homes – looking for buyers, and now here we are building a strong pipeline of diverse candidates ready for placements. A number of folks jumped in to help my dad along the way:
- Friendly agents who got the word out
- My brother optimized pricing
- I swept the floors so under-construction houses were always “show-ready”
I’m thankful for all the people who have helped me along the way in my journey. Thank you! Please feel free to help us get the word out!
- Send students here to begin targeting that dream job. Wonderbench will help with assessments, virtual interviews, candidate packaging & placements.
- Follow us on social media (see below) and send employers here so Wonderbench can help them college recruit big-league style.
- Lastly, reach out to the people who gave you your big break. Thank them for believing in you and then do the same for someone else!
Here’s to building a better future together in 2020!